Date First Published on SafetySmart Compliance: April 4th, 2012
Your Presenter: Jim Laboe, Attorney, Orr & Reno, P.A.
Proven steps to take throughout an inspection to present your facility in the best possible light and reduce your risk of penalties to the absolute rock bottom
Yet as powerful as these actions are, most of them are not difficult to use. You could put them to work for you immediately and instantly gain a higher degree of legal protection than you may have considered possible. You’ll discover, for example:
- What to do immediately when an inspector first arrives
- How to determine the scope of the inspection and how to exercise your right to request a warrant
- Crucial steps to take during the “walk–around” portion
- What to say whenever the inspector wants to speak to your employees
- What to always write down during the inspection
- What to do if it looks like the inspection is going downhill
- Specific legal rights you may not be aware of and how to invoke them
- Fast checklists of vital actions to remember … and much more
Download the slide deck from our recorded webinar below, or watch a streaming recording here.